Thursday, June 10, 2010

Adulthood???

Adulthood is not a game.  The more I experience it the more I come to embrace this realization.  I can see now why Destiny's Child needed someone to put something on their bills.  I am really at a point of indecision.  Actually, the decision has been made for me.  I have been drop kicked into the real world without the safety net of mommy or daddy or anyone: just me and adulthood  Independence in itself is hard but throw in a full-time job and fiscal responsibility and it creates a deadly concoction if one is not prepared.  It's scary.  I'm scared, but determined.  Determined to work hard.  Determined to fulfill my God-given purpose.  Determined to improve my own situation as well as that of all those around me.  I'm ambitious.  I know it, but no one ever changed the world without taking big risk.  I'm up for the challenge.  Stay tuned for the progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment